BuzzfeedNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/19/2021 1:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the Livestream/Twitch/YouTube Category
Search for Tiktok Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Tiktok Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Tiktok Producer? TIkTok Producer (project based)
BuzzFeed is seeking a social/video producer to adapt our Community, List, and Quiz content for TikTok. This person will work with the editorial team to coordinate, create and edit short-form social-first content across BuzzFeed's TikTok channels as well as launch new ones.
The ideal candidate is super creative and detail-oriented, as well as obsessed with internet trends and BuzzFeed Quizzes. You have a good eye for what performs well on TikTok and are interested in making content exclusively for this platform. You're immersed in the latest trends, memes, and challenges and aren't afraid to try them for yourself. You've experimented with many different TikTok formats and have a strong intuition for what will or won't work on the platform.
• Create and implement editorial calendar for posting
• May create quizzes/lists specifically designed for TikTok platform
• Regularly posting new TikTok videos on a day-to-day basis, experimenting with different interactive formats, and quickly iterating off successful/trending content
• Find creative ways to adapt relevant archival BuzzFeed content
• Input and track data and performance.
• Work with the publishing team to leverage BuzzFeed social channels for growth
• Train/collaborate with writers to adapt content for TikTok
• Goaled on driving brand awareness for BuzzFeed Quizzes and Community, as well as driving traffic from TikTok to BuzzFeed.com
• Help maintain our collaborative BuzzFeed culture with a positive attitude and willingness to share knowledge and insights with team members
• An obsession and deep understanding of TikTok
• Enthusiasm for BuzzFeed Quizzes
• Expertise on how to reach younger audiences on social platforms
• Understanding of the digital landscape and a proven interest in keeping up to date with developments in web platforms and applications
• At least one year of video editing experience in an educational or professional setting
• Photoshop skills, Adobe Premiere and Adobe Illustrator skills are a major plus
• Interest in social platforms and data
• Ability to work independently and under close direction
• Have a positive, curious, playful disposition
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe we benefit from the diverse perspectives within and across our teams. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment practices.
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world's largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.