Studio Operations Coordinator
BuzzfeedNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Studio Operations Coordinator (project-based)
The Freelance Studio Operations Coordinator in NY is the essential approver for BFNY studio work. They organize output for a variety of workstreams and services in a high turnover system and report to the Sr. Manager, Studio Operations.
• Develop partnerships with BF partners vendors
• Forecast resource needs through activity tracking and record keeping
• Project schedule management
• Drive agreement and communication between essential partners promote communication between them
• Work independently in cross-functional ecosystem.
• Provide overall leadership for studio delivery planning
• Identify, recommend and implement changes to optimize the operations and efficiencies
• Achieve a thorough understanding of our products and the needs of our systems
• Knowledge of Physical Production and On-set Departments preferred
• Familiar with Microsoft Office (namely Office and Excel), Google Office Suite
• Previous experience in a supply chain operations preferred
• Project Management software experience a plus
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
• A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
• No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company, delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation, teamwork, inclusion, humble confidence. At BuzzFeed, you'll work collaboratively with inspiring colleagues to create tools, technology, and content that helps connect people all over the world.