Social Publishing Coordinator
BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/8/2019 4:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Publishing Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Social Publishing Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social Publishing Coordinator? Social Publishing Coordinator (project-based)
BuzzFeed is looking for someone with an understanding and love of web culture, digital media, and online video to help take our social publishing game to the next level.
Reporting to our Lead Social Media Strategist and working on our Hollywood campus, you will assist our social publishing team with executing social publishing strategy across a variety of YouTube channels. You have a background in digital media and/or social media, be excited by analytics, have a deep understanding of YouTube, and have an accessible and responsive working style.
You have a passion for social media content and digital publishing and can understand and summarize how and why certain pieces of content blow up - where did they take off, what makes them special, why are they worth sharing?
This is a 40 hour/week, project-based role, on-site in Los Angeles, starting asap and running through the end of the year, with the potential to extend.
• Serve as point of contact with outside partners; communicate professionally and clearly with multiple team members
• Manage team schedule, coordinate and track action items and project manage assignments for the team
• Collaborate with the social team to help with day-to-day tasks on YouTube
• Create clickable and eye-catching titles and thumbnails for videos
• Optimize video metadata for YouTube and SEO best practices
• Monitor discussions, posts, and comments across multiple YouTube channels and assist with comment moderation
• Experience in administrative support, project coordination or management
• Experience in digital media and/or marketing
• Understanding and love of the digital landscape
• Exceptionally strong organizational and communication skills
• Excellent writing skills
• Ability to handle multiple priorities
• Knowledge of the YouTube platform ecosystems and best practices
• Strong Photoshop knowledge
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
• A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
• No shortage of perks, snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company, delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation, teamwork, inclusion, humble confidence. At BuzzFeed, you'll work collaboratively with inspiring colleagues to create technology and content that helps connect people all over the world. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.