BuzzfeedNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Senior Producer (Project-Based)
BuzzFeed is seeking an experienced Senior Producer who can lead all aspects of production for a daily pop-culture focused program airing on a social media platform. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, proven leader and passionate about everything that's happening on the internet. Candidates should be comfortable leading a team under tight deadlines. This is a project-based role.
• Lead daily pitch sessions
• Work with producers to script show segments
• Help guide episode recordings and coach hosts through tapings
• Work with editors to make edits and approve cuts
• Collaborate with sales teams on client-based projects
• Oversee episode distribution, while collaborating with curation team
• Provide support and creative input to ensure ongoing quality and audience growth
• 5-7 years experience in broadcast or digital media
• Outstanding writing and communication skills
• Proven leadership skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Strong editorial judgment and command of pop culture and current events
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe we benefit from the diverse perspectives within and across our teams. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment practices.
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world's largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.