Senior Producer, Experiential
BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/14/2022 8:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Senior Producer, Experiential jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Producer, Experiential postings
Full Time Job
Complex Networks is a subsidiary of BuzzFeed, Inc.
Complex Networks is a global youth entertainment network spanning major pop culture categories including streetwear and style, food, music, sneakers and sports. Complex Networks is diversified around three pillars: advertising, e-commerce, and content where it creates and distributes original programming for Gen Z and Millennial audiences through premium distributors such as Netflix, Hulu, Turner, Corus, Facebook, Snap, YouTube, Roku and more. Additionally, Complex Networks generates revenue through a number of core business lines, including branded content and advertising, licensing, events, e-commerce, and agency consulting services.
• Support all production related events and activations ranging from small scale to our large- scale events
• Organizing vendor quotes and ensuring all items related to event are completed
• Procure vendors for events and productions
• Scout and secure locations for events and productions
• Book travel for crew, clients, and talent
• Act as on-site liaison between talent and production crew for appearances, video and photo- shoots and events
• Take ownership of the public event: including hospitality, production, execution, client management and all other logistical needs.
• Familiarity with major markets: LA/NYC/MIA/CHI/SF
• Travel as needed for department projects
• Action oriented
• Dealing with ambiguity
• Innovation management
• Time management
• Written communication
• Understanding of the Complex Networks brands, verticals and community we serve
• College graduate with a (BA or BS degree) or equivalent work experience
• 2-3 years of experience in digital media, events, and show production
• Production experience, including understanding of staging, lighting, and branding
• Focus and tenacity to get tasks completed no matter the cost
• Ability to leverage personal/professional contacts to complete projects
• Resourceful nature and self-sufficiency can take the initiative to meet team goals
• Fast moving and communicative while working on various projects
• Ability to work while mobile and stay on top of projects while on the road
• Familiarity with presentation programs - Keynote, GoogleDocs, etc.
About BuzzFeed, Inc.
BuzzFeed, Inc. is the world's leading tech-powered, diversified media company that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally through its cross-platform news and entertainment network. The company produces articles, lists, quizzes, videos, and original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world's largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News and HuffPost; an industry-leading affiliate business, strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Commerce; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
Life at BuzzFeed, Inc.
We celebrate inclusion and are committed to equal opportunity employment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
You can expect:
• A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth through work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more
• An attractive and equitable compensation package, including salary and stock options.
• A generous benefits program featuring paid time off, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more.
We want all employees to feel safe and comfortable when they engage in any in-person meetings, when visiting the office, or when working from an offsite production or meeting location. As part of this commitment to health and safety, BuzzFeed requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees. Requests for accommodation per applicable law for health and/or religious reasons will be considered. Union employees are subject to what is outlined in their applicable collective bargaining agreement.
Note: BuzzFeed, Inc. offers remote/flexible work (unless specified to be required to be in-person) and open to hiring remote candidates who are residents in the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, MS, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, VA, WA, and WV. For non sales roles, we can also hire in AK, AR, AZ, ID, KS, MO, ND, SC, and VT.