BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/11/2021 6:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Recruiting Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Recruiting Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered, diversified media company that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally through its cross-platform news and entertainment network. We produce articles, lists, quizzes, videos, and original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world's largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News and HuffPost; an industry-leading affiliate business, strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Commerce; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is looking for a dynamic and good-humored human to join the Recruiting team as a coordinator. You'll touch multiple aspects of the recruiting experience from candidate scheduling and coordination, new hire orientation, employment branding, and more. We're looking for someone to hold it down during the busiest of times with a smile and to share great ideas.
You will be based in Los Angeles, and will report to our Manager, Talent Acquisition. This is a one-year long fixed term role, that is benefits eligible, with potential of conversion to full-time.
The Recruiting Team is a busy group supporting an average of 100 roles at any given time. We're split between NYC and LA and support hiring across all areas of the business, including our international locations. And as part of the broader People Team at BuzzFeed, we work with some of the best human resources professionals in the business.
• Schedule a high volume of phone screens, on-site and video interviews, and interview debriefs;
• Be an ''interview concierge'' - prep interview rooms, greet candidates, make sure interviewers arrive on time;
• Post and manage requisitions in our ATS;
• Coordinate candidate travel and manage reimbursement programs;
• Support offer letter and new hire paperwork creation and organization.
• 1 years experience working in a recruiting coordinator role;
• Attention to detail
• Proficiency with Google Apps, especially Calendar and Drive;
• Previous experience with an applicant tracking system (we use Greenhouse);
• A steadiness that helps you manage changing priorities
All job applications must be received through the official BuzzFeed Jobs board (https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/jobs), including referrals. It is BuzzFeed's practice to not schedule job interviews until after an application is submitted through our jobs board.
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
• A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more
• An attractive and equitable compensation and benefits package
• Plenty of snacks (healthy and indulgent), catered lunches, beverages, etc..
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world's largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.