This was removed by the employer on 2/19/2021 6:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Project Coordinator jobs in UK-UK
Search all Project Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Project Coordinator? Project Coordinator (project-based)
BuzzFeed UK is looking for a thoughtful, strategic Project Coordinator to assist in overseeing its branded programmes. In this highly collaborative role, you will ensure that our content is planned and produced to the highest possible standards, kept within scope, and aligned with BuzzFeed UK's goals.
This is a project-based, freelance position. You'll be based in our London office, and will report to our Sr. Content Operations Manager.
• Help ensure resources are optimised, revenue is supported, and work is kept in scope
• Build/manage timelines for dedicated projects
• Assist with our internal translations process on global projects
• Maintain and update internal documents and databases
• Assist in the production and post-production of programmes
• Oversee freelance invoices and contracts
• Collaborate with other members of the Ops, Content, Production, and Sales teams on ongoing projects
• 1-3 years of relevant experience at an agency, media/publishing company, production company, or startup
• A foundational understanding of branded content
• Experience working with, speaking with, and/or managing clients
• A foundational understanding of video pre-production, production, and post-production
• A strong comfort level prioritising and managing a high volume of work
• High emotional intelligence and the capacity to collaborate with diverse working styles
• Knowledge of web integration tools, Google Sheets, Movie Magic, Premiere, and frame.io a plus
• A scrappy, creative problem-solver a hunger to get things done
• A ''no haters!'' philosophy
BuzzFeed is the social news and entertainment company. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology. BuzzFeed provides the most shareable breaking news, original reporting, entertainment, and video across the social web to its global audience of more than 200M and 1.5B monthly video views. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.