Producer, As / Is
BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Producer, As/Is (project-based)
BuzzFeed As/Is is looking for a resourceful, all-in-one, freelance producer and editor to bring their production and post skills to the team. We are looking for a smart, skilled, passionate self-starter that can work efficiently under tight deadlines and short production schedules. We are specifically looking for someone who also has an interest in fashion, style, womens health, and beauty.
This is a project-based freelance position based in BuzzFeed's LA office. The project rate for this position is $1500 per video.
• Work with the production department to create schedules, equipment lists, and production plans
• Implement creative video concept provided by BuzzFeed internal creative team from pre-production through post production
• Manage the production and production staff during shooting
• Operate cameras, sound equipment, and direct talent
• 4 years of production experience
• Self-identified all around production master
• Experience with Canon DSLRs, basic production sound equipment, Adobe Premiere
• Experience creating small scale, digital videos from ideation to delivery on short timelines
• Outstanding technical knowledge of video production
• Share 3-5 video examples of content you've created (produced, filmed, edited) that you think are a fit for As/Is
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect a supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions.
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company, delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation, collaboration and inclusion. At BuzzFeed, you'll work with inspiring colleagues to create tools, technology, and content that helps connect people all over the world.