Photo Production Coordinator
BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/13/2021 12:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Photo Production Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Photo Production Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Photo Production Coordinator? BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed is looking for a resourceful Photo Production Coordinator to bring their production and organizational skills to either the LA/NY Office. We are looking for a smart, skilled, passionate self-starter that can work seamlessly with the various departments that touch our Photo Team.
This is a freelance position based in BuzzFeed's office in either Los Angeles or New York City starting with remote work until at least August 2021.
• Oversee and support production process for assigned internal creative teams
• Support various assigned photography processes within Branded, Partnerships, Licensing Editorial, and new initiatives
• Maintain and lead production aspects of assigned internal team meetings, kick offs, and check-ins
• Support Art Directors and Photographers through each project's lifespan: pre-production, production, and wrap
• Support sourcing and booking freelance production crews
• Book equipment and stages for assigned teams and projects
• Assist with research and negotiating rates for locations and studios
• Assist with booking production travel and accommodations
• Prepare and share start paperwork, production schedules, call sheets, and releases as needed
• Assist with tracking production budgets and updating actuals as needed
• Multitask on-set photoshoot coordination and on-set shoot support responsibilities as needed
• Collect and organize payroll, talent vouchers, reimbursement, and check request paperwork for submission
• Collaborate with accounts, creative, post, casting, and studio ops teams as needed
• Organizes production expenses and internal purchases
• Collaborate to develop and improve upon production resources, process, and responsibilities
• 2 years of production experience
• Impeccable time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize projects with sensitive deadlines
• Ability to work in high pressure, fast paced production environment
• Ability to adapt to last-minute changes in schedules and plans
• Interest in photo and media production
• Excellent written verbal communication skills
• Self-starter that is able to see a task through all stages until completion
• Ability to work independently with a team
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work with a variety of personalities on both client and production side
• This position is approximately 40 hours a week
• Proficient in Google Drive
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe we benefit from the diverse perspectives within and across our teams. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment practices.
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world's largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.