Paid Social Lead
BuzzfeedNew York, NY
Full Time Job
BuzzFeed is looking for a Paid Social Lead to join our growing Ad Distribution Team. The position will focus on online promotion of BuzzFeed branded content across multiple social platforms, analyzing data trends to make optimization decisions, and recapping performance to ensure positive campaign results, with a primary focus on the Retail/Shopping vertical and a secondary focus on other verticals. This position will require daily interaction with other internal teams such as Account Management, Sales, Business Operations, and our external clients to ensure consistent and smooth delivery of all advertising campaigns.
• Manage and execute aspects of BuzzFeed's media buys, including trafficking, optimization, reporting and analysis, across multiple social networks, ad servers, and ad buying platforms.
• Continually test and evaluate new strategies, tactics, and partnerships in an effort to evolve and improve our product offering.
• Ensure all contractual impression and view goals are delivered-in-full.
• Create and traffic custom ad creatives; input third-party tags into an ad server, modify tags with ad server macros and other tracking elements.
• Perform thorough QA checks on ad creative, and work with the Account Management team to resolve any conflicts or concerns.
• Interact with Account Managers, Affiliate, Developers, Project Managers, Design, and publishing partners on various projects.
• Complete data entry of delivery numbers for billing purposes.
• Compile and deliver detailed, accurate and insight focused reporting.
• 1 to 2 years relevant job experience required.
• Detail-oriented, highly organized, and efficient time management skills.
• Proficient understanding of how advertising on social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat) works with a curiosity towards new ad products, user trends, and ever-evolving platform ecosystems.
• Experience managing Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other online video campaigns is preferred but not required.
• Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills and the ability to manage & analyze large sets of data.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to be solutions-oriented under stress.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Demonstrated proclivity in Technology, Internet and/or Social Advertising.
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
• A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth through work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more
• An attractive and equitable compensation package, including salary and stock options
A generous benefits program featuring PTO, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more.
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world's largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.