BuzzfeedNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/28/2020 2:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Newsletter Strategist jobs in New York-NY
Search all Newsletter Strategist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Newsletter Strategist? Newsletter Strategist (project-based)
BuzzFeed is looking for a project-based Newsletter editor to work on our new Pets vertical and other Client Partner projects! The ideal candidate is able to navigate a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. We're looking for a rockstar who is naturally organized and detail-oriented, enthusiastic about email and all things BuzzFeed - someone who is a data-obsessed self-starter with excellent judgement and communication skills.
We'd especially love someone who has worked in the pet space before and has knowledge about the pet world. This is a full-time 6-month project-based role based in our New York office.
• Scope and execute user acquisition strategy for the pets newsletter space to ensure we meet exceed internal and Amazon / Client Partner KPIs
• Design and work on editorial content for the pets newsletter to ensure audience alignment
• Work closely with our affiliate team to track performance and drive growth with Amazon / Client Partner
• Demonstrate the ability to be additive to BuzzFeed's culture with a productive attitude and obsession with the things people are sharing, liking, recommending and talking about on the internet
• Have the ability to manage multiple work streams at once
• Understanding of the needs, wants, and desires of dog owners and pet lovers at large
• 1-2 years experience working with email and / or editorial content
• Good grasp of reporting on performance
• Proven organizational and administrative experience
• Have excellent communication skills, and great attention to detail and are proactive and able to work independently while remaining an excellent collaborator
• Have a positive and curious disposition and a genuine love for and excitement about the internet
• You have a passion for animals and pets!
• No formal cover letters, please.
• Instead of a cover letter:
• Provide links examples of your previous work
• Tell us why you want to work at BuzzFeed!
• Attach a resume!
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe we benefit from the diverse perspectives within and across our teams. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment practices.
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world's largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.