BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/6/2019 1:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Mailroom Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Mailroom Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Mailroom Coordinator? The Role
This role will be part of BuzzFeed's Los Angeles Real Estate, Facilities & Security team focusing specifically on mailroom activities. A great candidate for this role will be detail-oriented, act with a host-like demeanor for employees picking-up packages, thoughtful to security and safety concerns, and an overall team player.
This role is based in our Los Angeles office. BuzzFeed offers competitive compensation, a stock option program, and perks ranging from free food and drinks to events, happy hours, etc.
• Primary responsibility is to deliver world-class customer service to BuzzFeed employees
• Log and sort incoming mail/packages using package delivery and tracking software
• Place outbound deliveries when needed via USPS, UPS, and FedEx ensuring pickup
• Accept vendor deliveries (Costco, Amazon, ULine, etc) and notify office team
• Maintain cleanliness of Mailroom
• Order supplies for the mailroom
• Coordinate refilling of campus supply areas for the office team
• Deliver mail on a daily basis to executives as requested
• Compile large-scale presentations using the multi-function copier.
• Scan suspicious packages using MailScanner
• Follow suspicious mail and package procedures
• Process shipping invoices via Concur platform
• Track all mailroom spend via online tracking portal
• Responsible for printing labels for all business related outgoing packages via our UPS or FedEx account.
• Open mail room at 9 am and close each day at 6 pm
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Facilities/Office Manager
• Familiarity with package delivery and tracking software, preferably Envoy
• Knowledge of FedEx, UPS and USPS processes
• Experience working with high-end multi-function copier machines
• Experience with supply and inventory controls
• Competent knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite
• Competent knowledge of the overall Google platform, including Gmail and Calendar
• Physical requirements include the ability to stand for several hours at a time and ability to lift 50-75 lbs.
• Bilingual a plus
• Licensed Notary a plus
• Must have a valid driver's license
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
• A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, and more
• An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
• A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
• No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world's largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.