Jr. Designer Livestream Manager
BuzzfeedNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/11/2021 9:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Search for Jr. Designer Livestream Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Jr. Designer Livestream Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Jr. Designer Livestream Manager?
Full Time Job
Jr. Designer Livestream Manager (project-based)
The BuzzFeed Social Commerce Squad team needs a hard-working Junior Designer Livestream Coordinator for a full-time contract position to start as soon as possible and end in July with potential extension. We are looking for someone with a passion for short-form videos, social media commerce, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Please Note: We are currently working remotely but expect to eventually return to our offices when it is safe to do so, likely in the fall.
• Design & curate assets for product-focused social pages, including but not limited to eye-catching video thumbnails & Facebook/Instagram graphics
• Work closely with senior strategist & junior strategist on assets from talent
• Produce shopping livestreams on Amazon Live
• Edit cut-downs of live streams for short form social content
• Immerse yourself in the world of commerce to identify exciting new content opportunities
• 1 years experience making content for social platforms, stationary or video
• An understanding of the live streaming & live shopping space
• Experience with livestream software platforms, VMIX and/or OBS systems a plus
• A passion for experimentation, innovation and ideating on your successes
• A degree or course of study in graphic design
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere
• An ability to work under tight deadlines, juggle multiple projects at once, and adapt when asked to pivot
• Good communication skills and a talent for collaboration
• Must include a link to a portfolio site or social page with your recent work, no PDFs or dropbox links please
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe we benefit from the diverse perspectives within and across our teams. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment practices.
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world's largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.