Food Stylist / Recipe Developer
BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2021 8:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Food Stylist / Recipe Developer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Food Stylist / Recipe Developer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Food Stylist / Recipe Developer?
Full Time Job
Food Stylist/Recipe Developer (project-based)
BuzzFeed is looking for passionate and resourceful project-based culinary support who can aid in creating compelling original recipes and videos for Tasty. Reporting to our Culinary Managers, you'll work on our Hollywood campus with a small team of food stylists and recipe developers to develop recipes and assist on shoots for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Tasty.co. Ideally you will come from a culinary background, whether it be for media or food service. We are looking for food stylists, recipe developers, culinary producers and culinary production assistants.
• Develop recipes at a high level and collaborate with our Culinary Managers and Creative Producers to develop recipes in accordance with the Tasty brand and style guide
• Assist in grocery shopping, prepping ingredients, as well as making swaps for shoots, food styling and assisting producers on set
• 2 years of food service experience
• 2 years of recipe development with experience in international cuisine and high comfort level in both sweet and savory cooking
• Digital food media and production experience preferred
• Formal culinary training is preferred, but not mandatory
• Strong interpersonal written and communication skills
• Strong organization and multitasking skills
• Strong knowledge of Tasty video content and understanding of our overall point of view on food
• Ability to maintain stability under pressure and be flexible and willing to modify plans
• Ability to work a flexible schedule
• Ability to occasionally work on evenings and weekends
• Unwavering commitment to working safely
• Experience on-set and a comfort level performing in higher stress set environments
• Comfort level working with talent
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe we benefit from the diverse perspectives within and across our teams. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment practices.
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world's largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.