Executive Assistant, First We Feast
BuzzfeedNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/2/2022 11:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Search for Executive Assistant, First We Feast jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Assistant, First We Feast postings
Full Time Job
Complex Networks is a subsidiary of BuzzFeed, Inc.
Complex Networks is a global youth entertainment network spanning major pop culture categories including streetwear and style, food, music, sneakers and sports. Complex Networks is diversified around three pillars: advertising, e-commerce, and content where it creates and distributes original programming for Gen Z and Millennial audiences through premium distributors such as Netflix, Hulu, Turner, Corus, Facebook, Snap, YouTube, Roku and more. Additionally, Complex Networks generates revenue through a number of core business lines, including branded content and advertising, licensing, events, e-commerce, and agency consulting services.
• Be a valuable partner to those you support
• Manage and maintain (2) executive calendars
• Oversee arrangements of travel, including detailed itineraries
• Create and submit monthly expense reports and occasional freelance contracts
• Provide administrative support for key meetings (reserving rooms, meals, calendar invites for internal and external parties, and preparation of necessary materials)
• Taking notes in meetings
• Responsible for confidential and time-sensitive material (including building decks, one sheets, etc.)
• Create and execute calendar of team-building activities and initiatives to build camaraderie within the First We Feast team
• Effectively monitor/manage content and schedule/publish for (specific) FWF social media platforms
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Communicates Effectively
• Action Oriented
• Situational Adaptability
• Nimble Learning
• At least 1-3 years of related administrative experience
• Background at a media company is preferred
• Exceptional planning, time management, and organizational skills
• Superior communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
• Proactive and responsive to requests
• Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management and other staff
• Strong knowledge of Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikiTok, etc. Specifically Twitter
• Strong computer skills are a must (Google Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote)
• Strong written/verbal communication skills
• Must be poised and discreet, an independent thinker, reliable, highly organized, able to work quickly and detail-oriented
About BuzzFeed, Inc.
BuzzFeed, Inc. is the world's leading tech-powered, diversified media company that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally through its cross-platform news and entertainment network. The company produces articles, lists, quizzes, videos, and original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world's largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News and HuffPost; an industry-leading affiliate business, strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Commerce; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
Life at BuzzFeed, Inc.
We celebrate inclusion and are committed to equal opportunity employment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
You can expect:
• A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth through work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more
• An attractive and equitable compensation package, including salary and stock options.
• A generous benefits program featuring paid time off, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more.
We want all employees to feel safe and comfortable when they engage in any in-person meetings, when visiting the office, or when working from an offsite production or meeting location. As part of this commitment to health and safety, BuzzFeed requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees. Requests for accommodation per applicable law for health and/or religious reasons will be considered. Union employees are subject to what is outlined in their applicable collective bargaining agreement.
Note: BuzzFeed, Inc. offers remote/flexible work (unless specified to be required to be in-person) and open to hiring remote candidates who are residents in the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, MS, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, VA, WA, and WV. For non sales roles, we can also hire in AK, AR, AZ, ID, KS, MO, ND, SC, and VT.