Branded Project Manager
BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Branded Project Manager (project-based)
The Branded Project Manager is responsible for the strategic and tactical management of both branded video and social post opportunities from pre-sale through launch. This position works closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that programs are executed to the highest standards of both BuzzFeed and the sponsoring partner.
The position is project-based and located in our LA office. We offer competitive compensation. Not to mention – a super collaborative work environment overflowing with perks ranging from snacks and drinks to special events and screenings.
• Is product agnostic and responsible for the overall health of their assigned programs and ensures deliverables meet the requirements of internal and external stakeholders
• Problem-solves between inter-departmental teams on a daily basis
• Manages incoming opportunities during the pitch process
• Manages the overall production process and ensuring all deliverables are met
• Ensures each program's brand guidelines are met and content is aligned with client expectations before deliverables are submitted
• Participate in client calls/meetings where concepts and pitches are discussed, alongside the Creative Lead
• Work with Business Operations, Sales and Account Management teams to track opportunities and ensure they remain in scope as they make their way through the sales pipeline
• Key participation in the development of new products, offerings, and initiatives
• Work with Business Operations and other internal stakeholders on ongoing process optimization initiatives
• Problem-solve and communicate between inter-departmental teams during the production process
• Attend video shoots, documenting on-set information and reporting to internal team
• Maintain project timelines, product shipments, meetings/calls both internal and external as well as all execution logistics and next steps.
• 3-5 years experience at an agency or competitive media or publishing company
• Significant experience with a wide array of brands
• Advanced knowledge of video pre-production, production, and post-production, including workflows and processes, equipment and software programs/tools
• History of Innovative, strategic thinking and planning skills
• Strong communication skills required
• Ability to work under pressure and with many styles of executives, communicators, program managers and subject matter experts, both at the corporate and business levels
• Knowledge of digital marketing and video branding is a MUST
• Motivated by creative excellence
• CPG client experience a plus
• No Haters
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe we benefit from the diverse perspectives within and across our teams. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment practices.
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world's largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.