Branded Project Manager
BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
As a Freelance Project Manager on our Branded team, you will manage the day-to-day tasks of branded video programs and ensure that branded products and other deliverables are completed according to client expectations, organizational policies, and within established timeframes/parameters. Reporting to our Sr. Operations Manager, you will ensure assigned programs remain in scope and provide escalation paths and resolutions as needed.
This is a 40-hour/week contract role, on-site on our Hollywood campus, ideally starting Monday 9/10, running through 11/30, with the potential to extend through mid-December, depending on the specifics of the assigned project.
• Manage the overall health of larger upfront programs, ensuring deliverables meet requirements
• Handle incoming opportunities during the pitch process
• Shepherd the overall production process, ensuring all deliverables are met
• Ensure each program's brand guidelines are met and content is aligned with client expectations
• Participate in client calls/meetings as needed
• Communicate with inter-departmental teams during the production process
• Attend shoots, working with the client while on set
• Build and maintain program information including brand alignment and expectations
• Manage problems/escalations upward and provide solutions
• 4 years project management experience at an agency or competitive media or publishing company
• Experience in overseeing a portfolio of projects simultaneously
• Strong working knowledge of Excel, other Office products, and various project management tools including Basecamp
• Experience managing client relationships
• Strong understanding of technical and project management tools
• History of innovative, strategic thinking and planning skills
• Ability to work under pressure and with many styles of executives, communicators, program managers and experts, both at the corporate and business levels
• Knowledge of digital marketing and video branding is a MUST
• CPG client experience a plus
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
• A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
• No shortage of perks and snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company, delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation, teamwork, inclusion, humble confidence. At BuzzFeed, you'll work collaboratively with inspiring colleagues to create tools, technology, and content that helps connect people all over the world.