Associate Product Specialist, Tech Partnerships
BuzzfeedNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/4/2021 10:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Associate Product Specialist, Tech Partnerships jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Product Specialist, Tech Partnerships postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Product Specialist, Tech Partnerships? BuzzFeed
We're looking for an Associate Product Specialist, Tech Partnerships to join our team based in New York. As an Associate Product Specialist on the Tech Partnerships team at BuzzFeed you'll have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, managing end-to-end development partnerships for BuzzFeed and our clients.
The Associate Product Specialist, Tech Partnerships acts as the voice of Tech, and is the main point of contact between the Tech team and our account (advertising commerce) teams when a client deal requires a tech execution.
You'll work closely with a team of designers and engineers to brainstorm and execute on partner projects. You'll help define, scope, and manage projects that are requested from our Sales team, while also working with the Partnerships team to proactively define and build new products for our partners. On this fast-paced team, you'll have the opportunity to partner with many other teams, both within the tech organization and the business organization.
• Acting as a liaison between Tech and other departments within the company for client partnerships that require custom tech executions.
• Leveraging the expertise and knowledge of internal teams, or external vendors if needed, to deliver a successful result on time and on budget.
• Triaging inbound requests from commerce and sales teams.
• Representing the voice of Tech for internal teams as they develop pitches / new business opportunities - evolving creative concepts into a clear set of deliverables.
• Supporting account team in scoping work, sizing effort and assigning a cost.
• Identifying resources needed to execute on signed work by engaging an internal team and/or external vendors.
• Developing and managing project plans and timelines
• Project managing teams and/or vendors to execute on client work (task prioritization, backlog management, etc.)
• Providing frequent updates to all internal and client-side stakeholders on the progress of development efforts.
• Establishing client meeting schedules, managing agendas, and managing meetings (internal external) to keep teams on task and focused and follows each meeting with clear notes and next steps.
• You are solution-oriented, with the ability to process and offer solutions quickly.
• You have a high ''say/do'' ratio. Things you say you will do, get done.
• You are comfortable collaborating with people across multiple disciplines like engineering, product and design, as well as with other departments across the company like sales, product strategy and commerce.
• You are comfortable working with clients and vendors.
• You are good at assessing opportunity and risk and being able to articulate each clearly.
• You are comfortable soliciting and providing direct and impactful feedback.
• You are comfortable with starting, stopping, and pausing project work based on changing priorities.
• You are someone who loves to juggle multiple things at once, and you don't drop the ball.
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
• A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth through work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more
• An attractive and equitable compensation package, including salary and stock options
A generous benefits program featuring PTO, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more.
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world's largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.