BuzzfeedNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/6/2021 1:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Affiliate Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Affiliate Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Affiliate Coordinator? BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed is seeking a Coordinator with a curiosity for e-comm to join our growing affiliate team. An ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and is familiar with streamlining processes across a variety of cross-functional stakeholders. Being proficient in Excel is essential, and a familiarity with Photoshop and Keynote is a plus.
As an Affiliate Coordinator, you will also support Affiliate Manager(s) and team leads in the documentation, execution and optimization of partnerships. In this role, you will own all aspects of our partners' program documents, placement tracking and post-campaign partner communications.
This position will be based in our New York office.
• Act as the gatekeeper for all affiliate partner program documents and paid campaign reporting
• Work alongside the Affiliate Management, Strategy and Distro business team leads to identify program performance trends, surface optimization recommendations, and curate proposals for new and existing partners
• Act as the primary point of contact for collection and distribution of client provided campaign information; communicating delivery updates, pacing and reporting needs to all stakeholders as needed
• Consolidate partner details and communications for upcoming campaigns for internal stakeholders; ensuring the successful execution and documentation of each
• Collaborate with internal editorial, organic distribution and paid distribution teams to ensure affiliate placements receive adequate visibility
• Create and manage insertion orders between sales leads and internal signing teams
• Complete end-of-month billing and revenue recognition for fulfilled paid affiliate placements from the month prior
• 2 years of experience in a fast-paced, operational or client-facing role.
• An eye for design and with an ability to create marketing materials and campaign assets in Photoshop or Keynote programs
• Experience within a cross-functional organization that touches affiliate, retail management, e-commerce management, consumer acquisition, merchandising or editorial strategies
• Have a baseline knowledge of media, publishing or e-commerce industries with application to publisher e-commerce business objectives; an ability to layer that knowledge to produce meaningful insights, counsel and planning for managing affiliate partners' programs
• A track record of managing processes between internal and external teams, with the purpose of achieving either client or internal business goals
• An ability to multitask when working across complex, production extensive programs
• A history of detailed, concise and pointed communications; with an ability to anticipate the needs/expectations of the addressed audience (internal vs. external stakeholders)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Keynote, and Photoshop tools; with knowledge of internal CSM systems (Operative, Google Analytics, Trackonomics) a plus
• A passion for shopping and identifying unique trends in e-commerce
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
• A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth through work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more
• An attractive and equitable compensation package, including salary and stock options
A generous benefits program featuring PTO, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more.
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world's largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.