BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/12/2021 11:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Search for Ae Animator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Ae Animator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Ae Animator?
Full Time Job
BuzzFeed is looking for two experienced AfterEffects Motion Graphic Animators to work on an internally produced new mini explainer series called Historical Icons Who Weren't Actually Straight. The four episode series will feature bold colorful illustrations and be entirely animated (no live action). The role is a 6-8 week contract, starting in April, exact date TBD.
• Create beautiful, entertaining animation, including some simple character animation
• Work on a small remote team, which requires constant communication and collaboration
• Offer up ideas and solutions to design problems
• Handle and execute notes quickly
• Be self-sufficient, organized and on schedule
• Support Designer in creating assets for animation if needed
• Ability to support Editor in sound design and editing a plus but not required
• A strong sense of design and timing
• High level of proficiency in AfterEffects, including knowledge and proficiency with plug-ins and expressions
• Proficiency in Adobe Suite, in particular Illustrator and Premiere
• Proficiency in Google Apps, Microsoft Office, Media Encoder and After Effects
• Good communication skills and no ego on receiving feedback
• At least 2-3 years of experience working in animation and online
• Knowledgeable of social media and digital video platforms
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe we benefit from the diverse perspectives within and across our teams. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment practices.
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth and joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the world's largest social food network; original reporting and investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing and product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; and original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.