Ad Products Operations Analyst
BuzzfeedNew York, NY
Full Time Job
BuzzFeed is looking for a curious, detail-oriented, analytical, and motivated individual to join our New York team as an Ad Product Operations Analyst. The position will focus on online ad trafficking and promotion of BuzzFeed display advertising, analyzing data trends to make optimization decisions, and recapping performance to ensure positive campaign results. This position will require daily interaction with other internal teams such as Client Services, Sales, Operations, and our external clients to ensure consistent and smooth delivery of all advertising campaigns. You will report to the Director, Ad Operations.
• Manage execution and fulfillment of BuzzFeed Display advertising according to media plans and client requirements.
• Optimize campaigns in DFP Premium while ensuring minimal discrepancies with any 3rd party tracking providers.
• Conduct data analysis on audience segments and campaign performance and use findings to optimize campaigns.
• Perform thorough QA checks on ad creatives, and work with the Client Services team to resolve any issues or concerns.
• Assist with custom tech projects that increase workflow efficiencies and improve ad product performance.
• Complete data input for billing operations for all ad delivery.
• Contribute to the development of new features and functionality for a constantly evolving product line.
• Strong desire to learn more about ad technologies and how publishers drive monetization.
• Previous knowledge in client services, ad operations and serving solutions a plus, especially DFP.
• Highly analytical with strong quantitative skills and a strong working knowledge of Excel.
• Ability to independently manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
• Experience and comfort in communicating with different audiences, tailoring messages accordingly.
• Ability to use creative thinking to resolve problems and/or roadblocks as they occur, and know when to escalate.
• Effective team player.
• High level of attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Life at BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed strongly believes that the more diverse our team, the better our work will be. BuzzFeed is committed to equal opportunity employment and celebrates inclusion in all circumstances. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
• A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
• Opportunities for growth and development via work experience and offerings from our in-house Learning Team
• Employee resource groups, frequent in-office events, volunteer opportunities, and more
• An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
• A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
• No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, you'll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.