BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
About BuzzFeed, Inc.
BuzzFeed, Inc. (Ticker: BZFD) is home to the best of the internet. Across food, news, pop culture and commerce, our brands drive conversation and inspire what audiences watch, read, buy, and obsess over next. Born on the internet in 2006, BuzzFeed, Inc. is committed to making it better: providing trusted, quality, brand-safe news and entertainment to hundreds of millions of people; making content on the internet more inclusive, empathetic, and creative; and inspiring our audience to live better lives. We'll continue to recruit the best founders and creators to join us in this mission, with more additions like Complex Networks and HuffPost to come.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, customer-service & sales-focused individual to help manage and support BuzzFeed's advertising operations. As the Account Coordinator, you will serve as the primary coordinator supporting a team of Account Managers and Account Executives, assisting in an administrative capacity to help bring in and retain advertiser business.
• Facilitate internal communication between sales and other functions within the advertising org
• Facilitate external communication with clients (kick-off calls, campaign wrap up calls)
• Collect and deliver advertising campaign data
• Create timelines based on predetermined creative deliverables
• Coordinate and oversee the ''go live'' process
• Assist in analytical storytelling of recaps
• Provide reporting and associated analyses specific to BuzzFeed KPIs and unique client goals
• Deliver timely custom program reports - PowerPoint/Keynote/Google Slides experience a plus
• A Bachelor's Degree
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint - Keynote or Google Slides preferred
• Strong attention to detail
• You thrive in a fast-paced, detail-oriented and deadline-oriented environment
• You are passionate about digital strategy and growth in a sales organization
• You will be an accountable, creative, and team-focused individual that exemplifies the values and responsibilities of the BuzzFeed sales strategy
Life at BuzzFeed, Inc.
We celebrate inclusion and are committed to equal opportunity employment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
You can expect:
• A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth through work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more
• An attractive and equitable compensation package, including salary and stock options.
• A generous benefits program featuring paid time off, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more.
We want all employees to feel safe and comfortable when they engage in any in-person meetings, when visiting the office, or when working from an offsite production or meeting location. As part of this commitment to health and safety, BuzzFeed requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees. Requests for accommodation per applicable law for health and/or religious reasons will be considered. Union employees are subject to what is outlined in their applicable collective bargaining agreement.
Note: BuzzFeed, Inc. offers remote/flexible work (unless specified to be required to be in-person) and open to hiring remote candidates who are residents in the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, MS, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, VA, WA, and WV. For non sales roles, we can also hire in AK, AR, AZ, ID, KS, MO, ND, SC, and VT.