Ticket Reservation Agent
Butts in Seats, LLCLas Vegas, NV
Part Time Job
Our call center agents are sales-oriented customer service professionals who provide a seamless ticketing experience to all guests. The team is made up of sales-minded and knowledgeable individuals who maintain a positive attitude and have the ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively. Ideal candidates are empathetic, adaptable and focused with an eagerness to exceed expectations and close every sale with upgrades and add-ons.
• Manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner.
• Provide product/show information by utilizing multiple resources.
• Identify customers' show ticket needs, clarify information and upsell every order.
• Engage customers by going the extra mile and providing the best recommendations.
• Maintain composure and professionalism with customers and colleagues.
• Keep records of all conversations in call center database in a comprehensive manner.
• Must have a flexible work schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
• High school diploma required.
• 3+ years' experience in a call center or customer service center.
• Experience with ticketing preferred (Ticketmaster & others).
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must be proficient in Windows 10 and have computer literacy.
• Must be proficient in EXCEL and Word.
• Ability to utilize more than one booking system at a time.
• Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
• Strong phone skills and active listening.
• Familiarity with CRM systems and ticketing software.
• Bilingual is a plus.
• Working environment is fast-paced.
• Frequent sitting throughout the work shift
• Position requires repetitive use of arms for answering busy phones and typing.
* The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
* All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online