Theater Production Manager
Butts in Seats, LLCLas Vegas, NV
Full Time Job
The Theater Production Manager is responsible for the management of all production staff and production elements of the Theater activities. We are looking for an energetic, hardworking, organized manager with experience in stage, lighting and audio, and ensure all shows in the theaters run as planned.
• Prepare production budgets, management and monitoring of accurate expenditures and ensuring adherence to production, staffing, and maintenance budgets.
• Plan and maintain the production schedule for each show.
• Contract and supervise production related staff and designers.
• Ensure all production personnel are well trained, all activities in the production department are handled in a safe and responsible manner, and that the performance spaces are well maintained.
• Create and maintain technical documentation and inventories.
• Work with designers, directors and production staff to ensure that all productions are realized to the highest artistic standard, within the constraints of the schedules and budget
• Participate in build and load in as needed.
• Manage the maintenance and repair of the facility
• Must have at least 10 years' experience working as a production manager in a professional or independent theater context.
• Must have experience in show producing, along with production writing.
• Osha 10 Certification.
• Scheduling and Managing a technical crew.
• A thorough knowledge of the methods, practices, techniques, materials, tools, and equipment used in the operation of stage settings, rigging, scenery, lighting systems.
• Skilled in carpentry.
• Ability to read and produce technical drawings.
• Experience working with automated lighting controls, digital sound consoles.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with accuracy and to establish and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
• High professional standards with acute attention to details.
• Exceptional communication and collaborative skills with a demonstrated ability to lead and motivate people
Physical, Mental and Environmental Demands
• Full-time work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
• Lift/move objects weighing 10 to 50 lbs, occasionally 75 lbs
• Work in potentially adverse conditions, which may include heights, loud noises, large crowds, darkness and/or confined spaces
• Must be comfortable with maneuvering forward/backward, up/down stairs and/or ladders.
* The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
* All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online