Call Center Manager
Butts in Seats, LLCLas Vegas, NV
Full Time Job
Our call center is looking for an adaptable hard-working manager who leads by example. The ideal candidate will have experience in a fast-paced sales and customer service environment along with supervisory experience. This role requires someone who thrives under pressure and can work closely with the Sales & Marketing Team and box office to effectively sell out our shows every night.
• Provide highest level of customer service possible.
• Learn and retain a working knowledge of all existing and new policies and processes.
• Receive multi-channel interactions such as inbound phone calls, e-mail, and chat correspondence.
• Proactively look for solutions to customer issues and see them through to completion.
• Coordinate scheduling and day-to-day activities of agents to ensure the quality of the team's performance.
• Track sales progress and create goals for the team to maximize revenue during every call.
• Delegate workload to the Team Leads and hold accountable.
• Track employee attendance and ensure team adheres to schedules, breaks, and lunches.
• Manage team workflow to ensure that time is being used wisely.
• Work in sync with the Box Office and Sales & Marketing teams.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Four (4) years leadership experience, preferably in a call center.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Capacity to develop, lead, inspire and motivate a high-performing team.
• Ability to quickly identify and resolve customer-facing and/or employee relations problems.
• Experience delivering written and verbal warnings.
• Proficient computer and technical skills - comfortable with Microsoft Office programs and streaming devices.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Organizational and time management skills.
• College degree preferred.
• Experience with ticketing systems (Ticketmaster or other.
• Experience with stop-sells and inventory management for ticketing preferred.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online