Call Center Manager
Butts in Seats, LLCLas Vegas, NV
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Call Center Manager jobs in Las Vegas-NV
Search all Call Center Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Call Center Manager? Description
Our call center is looking for an adaptable hard-working manager who leads by example. The ideal candidate will have experience in a fast-paced sales and customer service environment along with supervisory experience. This role requires someone who thrives under pressure and can work closely with the Sales & Marketing Team and box office to effectively sell out our shows every night.
• Provide highest level of customer service possible.
• Learn and retain a working knowledge of all existing and new policies and processes.
• Receive multi-channel interactions such as inbound phone calls, e-mail, and chat correspondence.
• Proactively look for solutions to customer issues and see them through to completion.
• Coordinate scheduling and day-to-day activities of agents to ensure the quality of the team's performance.
• Track sales progress and create goals for the team to maximize revenue during every call.
• Delegate workload to the Team Leads and hold accountable.
• Track employee attendance and ensure team adheres to schedules, breaks, and lunches.
• Manage team workflow to ensure that time is being used wisely.
• Work in sync with the Box Office and Sales & Marketing teams.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Four (4) years leadership experience, preferably in a call center.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Capacity to develop, lead, inspire and motivate a high-performing team.
• Ability to quickly identify and resolve customer-facing and/or employee relations problems.
• Experience delivering written and verbal warnings.
• Proficient computer and technical skills - comfortable with Microsoft Office programs and streaming devices.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Organizational and time management skills.
• College degree preferred.
• Experience with ticketing systems (Ticketmaster or other.
• Experience with stop-sells and inventory management for ticketing preferred.
• Working environment is fast-paced.
• Frequent sitting throughout the work shift
• Position requires repetitive use of arms for answering busy phones and typing.
* The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
* All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.