Broker Reservation Agent
Butts in Seats, LLCLas Vegas, NV
Full Time Job
We are looking for a hard-working individual with excellent typing skills to help in our Broker Reservation Department. As a member of our team, you will input emailed reservations from various ticket sellers and enter them into the box office ticketing system.
• Manage large volume of inbound e-mail reservations from various ticket sellers and reply back in a timely manner
• Manage seat inventory requests for ticket sellers
• Assist with reservation changes and follow up on guest issues relating to reservations
• Answer incoming calls and book additional orders as needed over the phone
• Previous experience in a customer support role
• Excellent data entry skills
• Experience with basic computer programs (word processing, basic use of spreadsheets, gmail and outlook, using a standard office printer, web browsing)
• Comfortable working on a computer for an entire shift with dual screens
• Flexibility with scheduling including nights, weekends and holidays
• Typing accuracy and excellent communication skills
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
• Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online