Box Office Agent
Butts in Seats, LLCLas Vegas, NV
Part Time Job
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Assist guests at the box office counter with reservations, new orders, and relevant questions about the shows & venues.
• Pitch required upgrades on every order.
• Assist in conflict resolution with guests.
• Document and update customer records based on interactions.
• Uphold opening and closing procedures for the box office as needed
• Uphold cash handling policy and ensure all revenue is reported accurately.
• Collect all paperwork obtained throughout your shift and turn in for auditing at the close of each shift.
• Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving shows and services.
• Participate in company training sessions
• Coach team and effectively manage revenue goals and upgrade totals.
• Maintain relations & operations with the theater staff and call center.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge of in house ticketing system.
• Ensure your station is stocked for the day, including show book, pens, markers, highlighters and ticket stock.
• Assist with ensuring the box offices are stocked with promotional materials information including but not limited to rack cards, menus, and show posters.
• Assist with pre-printing process for busy shows.
• Help with management of the box office lines and ensure that they're moving at a steady pace.
• Detecting fraud at the box office with guests and reporting any findings to the management team.
• Assist with scanning, ticketing taking, and theater check-in for shows as requested
• Additional duties as needed.
• Working environment is fast-paced.
• Position requires repetitive use of arms for answering busy phones and typing.
• Frequent stand/walk throughout the work shift
• Must be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs. using proper lifting techniques
• While performing the job, the noise level in the work environment is loud
• 1 - 3 years previous box office or concierge experience
• Experience working with electronic ticketing systems
• Cash handling experience
• Ability to build rapport with clients & customers
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Ability to multitask in high pressure situations.
• Positive and professional demeanor.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work well with a team.
• Must be able to meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.
** The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
** All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online