Spring Intern - Global Insights & Analytics
Burbank Television EnterprisesBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/7/2020 10:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - Global Insights & Analytics jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Spring Intern - Global Insights & Analytics postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Spring Intern - Global Insights & Analytics? The Job
Burbank Television Enterprises LLC seeks a Global Insights & Analytics Intern for the Spring 2020 term for the Syndication department. Under supervision, Intern will work collaboratively across the various insight teams within Warner Bros. Global Insights & Analytics, supporting;
• Consumer Insights/FanLab
• Global Franchise, Programming, Retail & Experiences
• Content Sales & Distribution
• Corporate Strategy & Digital Networks
Intern will produce reports, take part in meetings, work on both qualitative and quantitative research projects, use sophisticated internal and external applications and research software and learn how the data can be used to help grow Warner Bros.' businesses.
• Perform ad-hoc analysis as necessary to support Programming partners, (Telepictures Horizon, Shed Media), WBTV distribution, marketing, promotions, ad sales, publicity and business development, Consumer Products, WB Digital Network teams using multiple data sources (such as Nielsen, WRAP, comScore, Tubular, Shareablee, NPD, Euromonitor, etc).
• Write bi-weekly newsletter with insights and personal perspective on media and entertainment industry news/deals, etc
• Produce daily, weekly, and monthly reports for all Warner Bros. Television and Digital properties and provide analysis on rating and traffic trends.
• Create category/sales presentations positioning research to tell compelling stories / insights for agencies and clients.
• Distribute published industry articles/reports with key findings.
• Creates and maintains various spreadsheets and reports.
• On occasion, may assist in some administrative duties such as photocopying, faxing, etc.
• Performs other job- related duties or projects as assigned.
• Currently enrolled in a college/university degree program working on a Bachelor's degree in Film/TV, Business, Research, Communications, Psychology, or related field.
• Experience working with syndicated television and digital research tools including Nielsen Galaxy Explorer, NPower, WRAP Overnights, ComScore, Simmons, PlanMetrix, @Plan, Omniture, NPD, Trends, etc.
• Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Some exposure & familiarity with Nielsen rating services preferred.
• Some understanding of basic research methods & programming strategies preferred.
• Strong interest in the entertainment industry, television, digital, and product in particular.
• Must have ability to communicate effectively & tactfully with managers & other levels of personnel.
• Must have ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written & oral instructions.
• Must have ability to organize & schedule work effectively.
• Must have ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must possess a professional mannerism. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.