Executive Producer Coordinator
Buffalo 8 ProductionsSanta Monica, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Executive Producer Coordinator jobs in Santa Monica-CA
The EP Division at Buffalo 8 is dedicated to shepherding film and television projects from the development stage into production. Many of these projects are not ready for financial investment consideration from B8's sister company, BondIt Media Capital (an institutional, senior secured debt financier), and it's the responsibility of the EP Team to provide creative notes on scripts, create line item budgets, shooting schedules, pitch decks, and finance plans, assist in cast guidance and packaging, and shopping the project directly to distributors, sales agents, television networks, co-production partners, and the general market in order to secure a path to distribution prior to start of principal. Ultimately, we want the projects to reach a stage where investors, including institutional capital firms, can properly consider funding and/or greenlighting the productions that this division Executive Produces.
The Project Coordinator in the Executive Producer Division supports the Head of the EP Services with deliverable creation (budgets, schedules, models, and pitch decks) and eventually client relationship management for leading select projects from development through packaging and pitching. Responsibilities reserved for this role include:
• Co-coordinate with the EP Services division through scheduling of clients in the EP Services script coverage and document creation calendars and deliverables.
• Assist Head of Division with maintaining client relationships, lead client conversations, and maintain a professional demeanor for the Company through email and phone correspondence.
• Assist Head of Division in organizing/maintaining the schedule and duties of any assistant(s) operating within the EP Services division.
• Assist Head of Division with maintaining oversight and quality control for any documents generated for EP Services clients and by any assistant(s) operating within the EP Services division.
• Assist Head of Division with overseeing sales, production, casting, and distribution- related discussions on behalf of EP Services clients.
• Create scheduling, budgeting, financial modeling and pitch deck documents for EP Services clients, utilizing knowledge of current market trends, production capabilities and specifics, logistics, etc.
• Will handle a set number of clients from onboarding through the shopping phase. During the shopping phase, this includes researching best possible companies for reach outs and prepping reach out documentation for Head of B8 Services.
• Daily email and phone correspondence with active and EP Services clients
This position is an exceptional opportunity for hardworking candidates interested in fast track to learning how to executive produce independent film and television and have relative awareness of current market trends, production capabilities, and logistics. The synergies available through BondIt Media Capital, Buffalo 8, and ABS Payroll (the BondIt Family of Companies) provides this candidate with a platform to see how independent projects can be produced, financed, and greenlit while working with top level executives in our Companies' industry rolodex.
• Proficiency in MMB, MMS, Canva, Google Slides, Adobe, and Slack
• Pitch deck building experience
• Experience as a production assistant or supporting role in a development, marketing, or creative executive
• Working knowledge and understanding of development, casting, pre-production, production, and post-process
Remote working conditions are considered but not required.