Buddha JonesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Company: Buddha Jones
Location: Hollywood / WFH
Status: Full Time Employee
Benefits Include: Medical and Dental HMO fully covered by company (PPO optional at cost), sick leave, and two weeks paid vacation
The TV/Streaming department is a fast-paced, fast growing team that's looking for a creative producer to spearhead multiple projects and campaigns at once. Handling day to day management of creative teams and client needs - building and strengthening internal and client relationships. The overseeing of creative quality control - responsible and accountable for the business, experience and creative on projects. Position will start remote (candidates should be based out of LA) but will transition to the office full time when it is safe to do so.
- Experience collaborating with other producers, editors, coordinators, music supervisors, writers, graphics, and finishing.
- Collaboration and partnership with clients across all studios and networks.
- A unique creative point of view and experience and interest in multiple genres
- Ability to take creative risks and think outside the box
- Ability to juggle multiple clients and projects at once
- Ability to manage external and internal expectations by being overly communicative
- Ability to delegate and motivate others and keep up team morale
- Strong creative problem solving skills, able to interpret and disseminate client notes well
- Strong leadership skills, ability to manage teams, inspire creative from others, and mentor team members
- A positive demeanor with different personalities / temperaments and demands
- Strong emotional intelligence, work ethic and time/energy/stress management skills
- Resilient, efficient, self aware, growth mindset
- Great communication skills
- Experience with brand identity
- Experience with trailers, TV promos, episodics, BTS, and branding
- Highly detail oriented
- Strategic in business development
- Ability to lead meetings
- Ability to give and receive consistent open feedback and have difficult conversations
- Ability to articulate when overloaded or bombarded
- Strong skills breaking down series and films - becoming immersed in the material.
- Other responsibilities as needed
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online