Buddha JonesHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
We are a Fun, Fast-Paced Entertainment Advertising Agency looking for a quick-learning individual to help out our finance department.
- Manage and update project spreadsheets
- Create PORs and A/R invoices and send to clients
- Monitor employee time entry
- Analyze projects in job costing system
- Create budgets and internal project reports
- Process purchase orders
- Work directly with producers to handle all project needs and client requests
Strong Excel and G Suite skills are necessary; Knowledge of SAP Business One a plus, and experience in Television/Streaming, Post Production or Motion Graphics a BIG PLUS! Salary commensurate with experience.
Due to COVID19, interviews are being conducted via Zoom. WFH will be allowed during this period, although some on-site training may be required.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online