BuchwaldLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Buchwald is looking to hire an entry level Video Editor in the Los Angeles office (currently hybrid until Sept). Candidates need to have at least minimum of six (6) months editing experience and must be organized, ambitious, detail-oriented and computer savvy. Knowledge of OBS Studio and Movavi preferred.
• Screen record client footage from various films and television shows
• Edit client reels and scenes
• Edit client self-tape auditions
• Read (remotely) with clients for self-tape auditions
• Must be comfortable with a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
• Strong digital asset management skills
• Experience with codecs, video formats, image types, resolutions frame rates as they pertain to digital media trends
• Flexibility to adapt with changing timelines and deliverables
• Emphasis on organization and attention to detail
• Must be able to multi-task, handle a heavy volume and possess excellent interpersonal skills
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online