Self Tape Editor (Talent Agency)
BuchwaldLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Self Tape Editor (Talent Agency) jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Self Tape Editor (Talent Agency) postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Self Tape Editor (Talent Agency)? Buchwald is looking to hire an entry level Self Tape Editor in the Los Angeles office (position currently remote until Sept).
Candidates need to have at least minimum of six (6) months editing experience and must be organized, ambitious, detail-oriented and computer savvy. Knowledge of OBS Studio and Movavi preferred.
• Edit client self-tape auditions
• Read (remotely) with clients for self-tape auditions
• Must be comfortable with a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
• Strong digital asset management skills
• Experience with codecs, video formats, image types, resolutions frame rates as they pertain to digital media trends
• Flexibility to adapt with changing timelines and deliverables
• Emphasis on organization and attention to detail
• Must be able to multi-task, handle a heavy volume and possess excellent interpersonal skills
Salary: $16.00/hour plus overtime. Medical, Sick Pay, Vacation, Etc.
Position can be remote, but back in-office mid Sept.