BuchwaldLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Buchwald is looking to hire a highly motivated Floating Assistant in the Los Angeles office. This is an entry-level position, that requires initiative while learning on the job. Interest in becoming a talent agent is essential.
Candidates need to be organized, ambitious, detail-oriented and computer savvy. Must be able to multi-task, handle a heavy volume of calls and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
• Experience in management or talent agency is a plus
• Internships at casting offices and talent agencies is helpful
• Knowledge of InEntertainment and Breakdown Express is preferred
• Excellent written & communication skills
• Proven ability to work collaboratively with a team
• Proficient with PC, MS Office, Zoom
• Ability to comfortably interact with high profile clients and to use high level of discretion/confidentiality
• Nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-paced environment and handle ad hoc requests
• A self-starter with the ability to think proactively
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
Please only apply if you have an interest in becoming an agent and if you presently reside in the Los Angeles area, as this is currently a hybrid position (half remote/half in-office).
Salary: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour plus overtime.
Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance; sick and vacation time.