Commercial Floater Assistant
BuchwaldNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Buchwald is looking to hire a highly motivated Floating Assistant in the NY Commercial Department. This is an entry-level position that requires initiative while learning on the job. Interest in becoming a talent agent is preferred.
Candidates need to be organized, a team player, proactive, ambitious, detail-oriented and computer savvy. As this position requires covering many different aspects of the commercial business (on-camera, voiceover, promo, animation), candidates must be a quick learner and comfortable with different personalities and styles. The most successful floaters have the ability to multi-task and jump in when needed on a moment's notice.
• Previous talent agency experience is helpful
• Knowledge of InEntertainment and/or Casting Networks is a plus but not required
• Excellent written & communication skills
• Proven ability to work collaboratively with a team
• Proficient with PC, MS Office, Zoom
• Ability to comfortably interact with high profile clients and to use high level of discretion/confidentiality
• Nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-paced environment and handle ad hoc requests
• A self-starter with the ability to think proactively
• Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
Salary Range: $17-$18 per hour plus overtime. Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance; sick and vacation time.