Assistant To Literary Agent
BuchwaldLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/11/2022 4:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Assistant To Literary Agent jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant To Literary Agent postings
Full Time Job
Buchwald is looking to hire a highly motivated Assistant to a Literary Agent in the Los Angeles office. This is an entry-level position, that requires initiative while learning on the job. Interest in becoming a literary agent is essential.
Candidates need to be organized, team player, ambitious, proactive, detail-oriented and computer savvy. Must be able to multi-task, handle a heavy volume of calls and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
• Experience in management or talent agency a plus
• Internships at casting offices and talent agencies is helpful
• Knowledge of InEntertainment and Breakdown Express is preferred
• Excellent written & communication skills
• Proven ability to work collaboratively with a team
• Proficient with PC, MS Office, Zoom
• Ability to comfortably interact with high profile clients and to use high level of discretion/confidentiality
• Nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-paced environment and handle ad hoc requests
• A self-starter with the ability to think
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
Additional Comments: Please only apply if you have an interest in becoming an agent and if you presently reside in the Los Angeles or commutable area, as this is currently a hybrid position (half remote/half in-office).
Salary: $18 per hour plus overtime.
Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance, sick and vacation time.