Assistant To Co-Head Of Talent
BuchwaldLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Buchwald is looking to hire a highly motivated Assistant to Co-Head of Talent in the Los Angeles office.
Candidates need to be organized, ambitious, detail-oriented and computer savvy. Must be able to multi-task, handle a heavy volume of calls and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Maintain busy executive calendar, including setting internal and external meetings, establishing conference calls, and coordinating calls and meetings over multiple time zones.
• At least 1 year of talent agency experience (required).
• Desire to become an agent, as we prefer to develop and promote from within.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent preferred.
• Knowledge of InEntertainment and Breakdown Express is preferred.
• Excellent written & communication skills.
• Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Google docs, Zoom, Teams required.
• Ability to comfortably interact with high profile clients and to use high level of discretion/confidentiality.
• Nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-paced environment and handle ad hoc requests.
• A self-starter with the ability to think.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
All submissions will be kept confidential. Please do not submit from work emails.
Please only apply if you have an interest in becoming an agent and if you presently reside in the Los Angeles area, as this is currently a hybrid position (half remote/half in-office).
Salary: $22-$24hr per hour plus overtime. Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance; sick and vacation time.
$22-$24hr per hour plus overtime