Bubba's Chop ShopVan Nuys, CA
Full Time Job
Bubba's Chop Shop, an award-winning creative studio specializing in animation and VFX, is seeking a dedicated full-time Administrative Assistant to join our small but growing team. This position will support our senior staff in a variety of administrative and project management needs. An interest in VFX and design is a plus, but this is not a creative position.
The Assistant is a self-motivated team player willing to assist wherever and whenever needed. The ideal candidate is highly organized and goal-oriented with a strong ability to prioritize and multitask. They will be highly involved in a variety of departments, providing them with a unique opportunity to learn the day-to-day operations of a fast-paced creative studio that services global brands and ad agencies.
This is an hourly, entry-level position on location in our Van Nuys studio.
• Assist producers with day-to-day production
• Maintain, manage, and optimize our company calendar and other online databases
• Make phone calls and coordinate tasks with collaborators
• Help create comprehensive agendas for all scheduled internal meetings
• Learn basic production and post-production workflows and industry standard practices
• Assist in managing and updating social media accounts
• Organize studio for optimal production efficiency
• Assign and track project tasks and workflows
• Maintain company project archives
• Lose to upper management in Ping Pong on a regular basis
• Ability to work with a variety of data management and project tracking softwares
• Excellent organization, verbal, and written communication skills
• Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
• Ability to take direction and work independently
• A strong dedication to efficiency and growth, including a willingness to learn new things
• Ability to work in a team setting with a collaborative attitude
• Knowledge of the Adobe Suite is a plus
More About Bubba:
Bubba's was founded in 2011 as a post-production company specializing in motion graphics and VFX. Since then our studio has expanded its offerings to become a full-service creative studio with a variety of disciplines in strategy, marketing, and production as well as post-production workflows. We've garnered several industry awards for our work including Cannes Lions, Clios, and One Club, among others.
Bubba's Chop Shop is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable. All employment, hiring, and promotion is decided solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an ''at will'' relationship.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you are a good fit for our position.
No phone calls or personal emails, please. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online