Summer Intern - Music Publicity
BT PRRemote, US
Part Time Unpaid Internship
BT PR, seeks a highly organized and proactive interns for Summer 2022 who are interested in learning all aspects of Public Relations. The candidate must be poised, confident, and resourceful, with the ability to multitask and follow through on all responsibilities. It is essential that the candidate to this position have strong analytical thinking and communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details. A passion for the music and entertainment industry is required.
Please note this internship will be virtual, with opportunities to attend in-person events.
• Monitor all forms of media
• Compile contact lists
• Monitor daily press links
• Update database and press reports
• Manage special projects with excellent follow-through
• Assist with mailings and print production, social media, website, etc.
• Available at least 2 days a week Monday through Friday
• Complete a min of 14 hours a week
• Must receive academic credit
• Photoshop experience a plus
• 1 year of relevant internship experience preferred
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online