Bruns, Brennan & Berry, PCLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Junior Associate for Entertainment Law Firm
Note: Do not apply unless you are licensed to practice law in the State of California or are registered to take the California Bar Exam. DO NOT EMAIL THE PARTNERS OF THE FIRM. Only apply through this posting per the instructions below.
Dynamic transactional entertainment boutique practicing in all areas of film, television and new media is seeking a junior associate. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter with a strong interest in intellectual property, film finance, film and television development, production and distribution. The selected candidate will be researching copyright and other intellectual property matters, drafting and reviewing development, production and financing contracts for a wide variety of film and television projects, and a variety of other matters.
• J.D. from top-tier law school and membership in good standing in California bar or registered to take the California Bar Exam in July.
• Experience in-house or in private practice in transactional entertainment law
• Working knowledge and familiarity with contract law, business practices, and legal trends as they relate to the entertainment industry.
• Capacity to work proactively, independently, and reliably under tight time constraints in a fast-paced environment.
• Meticulous attention to detail and clear, concise written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities, pivot quickly, think practically and be solution-oriented.
• Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online