Brownstein PRLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Hi. Brownstein PR is seeking a publicity coordinator to work our Entertainment Public Policy/Advocacy/Public Relations/Impact efforts on our clients behalf.
person can be East or West Coast Based, New York or California preferable.
We are all working from home and will do so for the foreseeable future.
If you are looking to start working again and get a jump, are getting rusty and really want to get back into what you love, this is for you.
Must have at least 6 months of hands on experiencing doing:
- Daily Media Monitoring and Servicing to clientele
- Helping create briefing documents and pitch letters
- Cision Lists and Media research
- Media Briefing documents
- Memos and Itineraries
- Crafting and posting across social media
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook for Email and Calendar Management)
- Quip (can teach)
- Powerpoint for Proposals and EPK's
Strong Organizational Skills, Detail Oriented, Kind demeanor, Deadline Oriented
Our Firm also uses Quip which integrates into the Office 365 Suite as well as multiple Slack Channels for Internal conversation
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online