Brownstein PRLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
LA Based PR Firm looking for an assistant - Full Time
Is remote till safe to return to the office, prefer person to be based in California,
College Graduate and Major in Communications and/or Public Relations a plus
Skills needed include:
- Cision Point (from a past internship or position where you used it every day for at least 3 months)
- Microsoft Office 365 (we work from PC's here at the office, so PC is preferred over a MAC)
- CANVA ( to help with social media postings)
- Slack and or other tech apps for messaging and tasks
- Strong writing skills (will ask for writing sample)
- Has a critical mind and enjoys taking deep dives, doing research and getting a full understanding of something
- Takes direction well for memo writing, status reports and more
- Setting up virtual meetings via zoom and keeping a busy calendar organized
- Creativity is a must
- PR major or minor preferred
- BILINGUAL a plus.
This is position that is a strong entry point for someone looking for a full time job on the public relations side of the Entertainment Industry.
Will be asked for writing samples.
Entry level salary and benefits.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online