Premium Services Assistant,
Brooklyn NetsBrooklyn, NY
Part Time Job
The Premium Service Assistant is responsible for delivering superior customer service to our most valued clients. He/she will ensure all clients are satisfied with their Barclays Center experience, and is responsible for addressing special requests and responding to issues/complaints as they arise. The Premium Events Assistant will work closely with the Manager, Premium Events & Hospitality Services on a day-to-day basis.
Brooklyn Nets, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for working Barclays Center events as requested by his/her supervisor;
• Distribute tickets at Calvin Klein VIP Will Call and/or the Atlantic Avenue Box Office window;
• Coordinate with ticket operations team to trouble shoot issues (e.g. reprinted tickets, confirmation of ticket location);
• Maintain an understanding of our sales process, products, hospitality spaces and arena branding;
• Provide best-in-class customer service to all guests, with a major focus on our courtside, rinkside, loge and suite clients;
• Maintain a general knowledge of the ticketing system including searching accounts, understanding ticket activity, reprinting tickets, and viewing attendance data.
• Interact with many different departments, including C-level executives;
• Build rapport with our most premium clients;
• Assist at other company sponsored events as requested (networking events, season ticket member events, Business Alliance events, etc.);
• Conducts arena tours as requested.
• Bachelor's Degree required or in progress;
• 1-2 years' experience in a customer service role.
• Outstanding customer service and interpersonal communication skills;
• Strong verbal communication and listening skills;
• Able to protect the confidentiality/privacy of various parties when privy to sensitive information;
• Keen attention to detail, strong conflict resolution, problem solving and decision-making skills;
• Flexible and reliable standout colleague, always acting in the best interest of their department and the company as a whole
• Ability to create and maintain productive, positive relationships through strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates a strong ability to manage one's own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives;
Infrequent Traveler (<5% travel): may be required to travel on a very limited basis.
Primarily works in an arena environment and is required to attend Brooklyn Nets games and other Barclays Center events taking place on weekends and holidays.
• How did you hear about this job?