Account Executive, Partnership Marketing
Brooklyn NetsUniondale, NY
Full Time Job
The Account Executive, Partnership Marketing will be responsible for assisting with the management, maintenance and renewal of sponsorship accounts as well as providing activation support to the Senior Director, Partnership Marketing. Account servicing may include assistance with the implementation, creation and facilitation of promotions related to hospitality, community programs, media and signage for all clients. The operational support may include the tracking and regular reporting of sponsor deliverables.
This position will report directly to the Senior Director, Partnership Marketing.
Nassau Events Center, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the management, maintenance, renewal and upsell of sponsor accounts which includes the implementation and creation of promotions, hospitality, community programs, media, and signage for Nassau Sponsors;
• Responsible for managing sponsor events;
• Initiates, executes, and supports marketing strategies for various accounts and initiatives;
• Creates sponsorship proposals and recaps;
• Establishes relationships at the highest levels with sponsors;
• Works closely with the Corporate Sales department to ensure that inventory elements are properly incorporated into sponsorship packages;
• Develops, enhances and renews corporate relationships by exceeding and managing the expectations of all contractual elements and also provides opportunities for added value;
• Presents ideas and opportunities to help grow the business of each corporate partner by keeping current with goals, objectives, and the competitive corporate landscape in the market;
• Liaise with other departments on sponsored programs which include, but are not limited to, game presentation, community relations, ticketing, etc.;
• Will be required to attend events at NYCB LIVE, Home of the Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum to assist with departmental tasks that may include sponsor hospitality, management of in-arena promotions, etc.;
• Bachelor's Degree preferred;
• Two (2) or more years of experience in either marketing, partnership marketing, sponsorship, corporate sales and/or client development preferred;
• Sports or Entertainment industry experience preferred;
• Must have strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
• Experience with CRM and database tracking and maintenance;
• Must have the presence, visibility and record of accomplishment which will enable him/her to immediately establish credibility both within the organization and with individuals external to it;
• Ability to rise to the challenge and provide the hard work necessary to succeed;
• Possess problem solving capabilities to address and resolve issues that face a growing enterprise. When necessary, he/she will be a tough and effective negotiator, comfortable in both complex negotiations as well as sophisticated business situations;
• Must be very dynamic, forward- thinking, extremely analytical and well organized;
• Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to a wide variety of audiences, demonstrating strong communication skills;
• Keen attention to detail, strong conflict resolution, problem solving and decision-making skills;
• Flexible and reliable standout colleague, always acting in the best interest of their department and the company as a whole
• Ability to create and maintain productive, positive relationships through strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates a strong ability to manage one's own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives;
May be required to travel on rare occasions (<5% travel); trips may require air travel and/or overnight stay for one or more nights.
Works primarily in Nassau and will be expected to attend NYCB LIVE (Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum) events, which may take place on weekends and/or holidays. Additionally, the incumbent will be expected to attend meetings and/or events at BSE Global Headquarters located in Brooklyn, NY.
• How did you hear about this job?