Fall Paid Intern - Marketing & Publicity
Bron StudiosLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/17/2021 12:26:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Paid Intern - Marketing & Publicity jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Fall Paid Intern - Marketing & Publicity postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Paid Intern - Marketing & Publicity?
Part Time Paid Internship
About the job
We are looking for a Marketing Intern, to join our BRON Marketing and Publicity department. This internship is a great opportunity for someone who is eager to work in the entrainment industry, and gain (virtual) hands on experience supporting a busy hard-working team.
Interns will gain insight and knowledge into entertainment marketing & publicity by helping with the development of creative briefs, marketing assets and schedules and research key industry events, market trends and release strategies, among other tasks.
Please note, the internship will be remote.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Review, source images, draft synopsis and research information for BRON documents and project pitch decks.
- Review marketing and PR related assets including poster comps, press kits, photography and provide feedback.
- As required, research and assemble background information on film festivals, industry executives, creative agencies and journalists.
- Keep department documents organized and updated: calendar, project timelines and press clippings.
- Assist department coordinator with event planning logistics: including guests lists & gifting.
- As required, Cover CMO desk, join calls/meets and take notes if the coordinator is out.
- Must be available 3 to 5 days a week.
- Be comfortable with new technologies and fluent in digital platforms and social media tools and trends.
- Strong computer skills (Windows/Mac); Photoshop and InDesign skills are a plus.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office platforms.
- Research skills using google and all social media platforms.
- Have an understanding and passion for content creation and the entertainment industry.
- Must have writing experience and samples available upon request.