Data Warehouse Specialist
Broadway Across AmericaNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Data Warehouse Specialist jobs in New York-NY
Search all Data Warehouse Specialist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Data Warehouse Specialist? The Data Warehouse Specialist will report to the Director of Business Intelligence and will primarily be responsible for the integrity of Broadway Across America's national patron database as well as the integrations that power our 3rd party marketing platforms. This role will act as the liaison to our existing data vendors (KORE, Ticketmaster, Oracle) on the maintenance of our existing data infrastructure as well as the ongoing development of data visualization tools and reports to help our local sales teams maximize sales for touring Broadway shows in their markets. The Data Warehouse Specialist will write queries to pull specialized and complex list requests for marketing campaigns as well as ad hoc analysis as needed. Ideal candidate will have a knack for transforming complex data into actionable business insights that drive the company's bottom line.
• Develop, maintain and deliver data-driven reporting using SQL and Tableau
• Collaborate with the marketing team to generate and initiate marketing automation campaigns
• Generate and/or facilitate the pulling of complex lists for executive reports and marketing campaigns
• Work with data vendors to develop and document best practices for maintaining the accuracy, hygiene and stability of BAA's customer data warehouse
• Manage both short and long term projects with data vendors and 3rd party consultants such as the onboarding of additional ticketing databases, or building integrations with other marketing platforms
• Partner with colleagues in facilitating the design, build and automation of reports and dashboards that provide insight into customer conversion and behavior
• Utilize and execute data mining techniques to uncover strategic opportunities for executives and division leaders
• Develop effective business processes from project results to gain efficiency in analytical efforts
• Create and implement user friendly self-service tools and reports that allow local markets to easily access the data they need
• Possess a keen eye to spot data anomalies and an ability to diagnose and troubleshoot data processing errors to maintain clean, accurate, and actionable data sources
• Consult with Marketing teams to recommend the best approach and practices in segmenting our lists to achieve maximum impact
• Train and support colleagues in the use of self-service data exploration and visualization tools
• Analyze variability from trends by exploring data and communicating findings to influence acquisition and retention strategies.
• 2+ years of relevant experience (1 year work experience implementing and reporting on business key performance indicators and 1 year work experience using SQL is required)
• Strong analytic SQL skills and experience working with traditional relational databases
• Familiarity with data exploration / data visualization tools like Tableau, DOMO, etc.
• Ability to think strategically, analyze and interpret market and consumer information
• Excellent conceptual and analytical reasoning competencies
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
Required Education- BS Degree
Preferred Education- Degree in an analytical field such as economics, mathematics, or computer science is desired.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated learner with innate intellectual curiosity
• Detail oriented with the ability to accurately analyze large datasets and complex processes
• Highly adaptable and able to keep up with the continually evolving needs of the company
• Results driven and goal oriented with ability to deliver results on time and on spec
We offer competitive compensation including Vacation and Holiday Pay, health & welfare benefits, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Salary requirements must be included for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Broadway Across America is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal employment opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other legally protected classification under local, state or federal laws.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Broadway Across America recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Broadway Across America may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.