Broad-CastLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for a smart, self motivated, friendly outside the box thinker. Must be excellent at multitasking and extremely detail oriented. Needs to be very comfortable and confident approaching people and have great social skills.
Must have a computer. Will be working remotely and, in an office/casting studios.
• Editing/uploading audition video's
• Waiting room coordinator
• Checking talent are available for jobs
• Booking talent
• Getting coffee for clients
• Light cleaning/studio prep
• Talent scouting
• min 2 years of casting experience or working in a talent agency or studio.
• Previous experience researching talent
• Knowledge of Casting Networks/LACasting, Breakdown Express, Actors Access is a plus.
• Acting, photography, directing background is a plus.
Please also send your resume.
NO PHONE CALLS PLS. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online