National Publicity Coordinator
Brigade Marketing LLCNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Publicity/PR Category
Search for National Publicity Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Brigade is a leading full-service Digital Marketing and Publicity agency providing a wide range of services to entertainment industry clients. We work closely with an impressive list of top-tier companies including Universal, Netflix, Focus Features, United Artists, Hulu, Disney, just to list a few. Our focus is on marketing for motion pictures and television.
To put it mildly, we love our work. Our culture is driven by a unique blend of creative and passionate people who thrive on pushing ourselves to take our work to the next level. The people who really fit in here are hands-on, ego-less and talented individuals who don't mind rolling up their sleeves and chipping in wherever work needs to be done. The work we do is innovative, fun, and creative.
The National Publicity Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Publicists on the National Publicity team in the execution of their campaigns. This demands exceptional organization, proactive problem solving, and attention to detail.
You'll work on:
- Daily breaks and press clippings - pulling quality screen grabs from sites featuring campaign coverage
- Assisting with talent appearances/press functions
- Researching and updating press lists
- Aid in pitching features, exclusives, talent interviews, festival coverage, etc.
- Sending status call agendas + post call notes
- Maintaining stellar press and client relations
- Sweeping magazines and digital outlets for pickup
- Putting together Campaign Wrap Reports
We're looking for the following skills:
- 1+ year working in a publicity environment, preferably entertainment publicity
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in high-pressure situations
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines
- Solutions-oriented attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in using PowerPoint/Keynote, Word, Excel
- Familiarity with the media and entertainment blogosphere
- A keen sense of online editorial outlets, editors and bloggers - including presence, following and influence within the social media space
- Administrative experience is a plus