Brat TVLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/11/2021 12:34:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Search for Development Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Development Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Development Assistant?
Full Time Job
As a member of our Development Team, you will be a liaison between the Development executives and other departments, as well as our in-house point for helping track projects and deadlines. You will also get a chance to weigh in with notes on projects and incoming submissions. You should possess incredibly strong communication skills (written and verbal), have an interest in Content development (TV, Film, Short-form, Unscripted) and have an overall love for all things Gen Z!
- Manage administrative duties for the Head of Studio including scheduling meetings, sending script submissions and other basic administrative tasks
- Assist in overall development for the team -- provide notes on drafts and take notes during creative calls and development meetings to track pitches and action items
- Assist in coordinating the development calendar, including setting meetings and tracking deadlines
- Issue properly formatted production drafts to all departments and relay changes in these drafts to the departments as new drafts are issued
- Update casting spreadsheet for all shows based on latest drafts
- Proof read scripts: typos, continuity, character names
- Update and maintain the Brat Bible, a database of all of the characters in the Brat universe
- Manage and update development grids for the team
- Track new shows and potential titles for review with Legal team
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- A proactive and positive attitude with a desire to learn more
- General knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google Docs
- Ideally 1-2 years experience as an administrative assistant
- Agency, studio, and/or production company experience is preferred
Brat TV is where the next generation tunes in.
We work with the world's brightest creators to develop a new wave of youth culture. Started by the founding team of Niche (acquired by Twitter in 2015), Brat launched in 2017 with hit shows like Chicken Girls and Attaway General. With millions of subscribers on YouTube, Instagram and Twitter, Brat has become a household name for the next generation of viewers.
To date, we have raised over $40 million in financing.