Exec Assistant to CEO
Full Time Job
Dallas-based startup is seeking a unique go-getter able to closely assist our CEO in all areas and our exciting tech startup, BrandArmy.
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION. ONE YEAR OF DESK EXPERIENCE AT A HIGH-LEVEL AGENCY, TALENT OR MANAGEMENT GROUP A HUGE PLUS
BrandArmy is a fan-subscription service for celebrities, influencers, and top digital creators. We are a pro-talent platform where talent is king is here. Think of us as a brand-safe OnlyFans or Patreon on turbo. We will be the first company to target and cater to celebs and mainstream influencers. Fans can finally get closer than ever before! While talent can monetize either what they do or who they are from the palm of their hand! Adult 18+ (nudity) content is prohibited on our platform. We offer a native iOS mobile app as well as a fully-responsive web app. Both are GORGEOUS!
As we are dealing with top digital talent we very much are looking for the right person that knows how to deliver the highest quality service at all times - most especially when you are in front of our channel owners. The right person for this roles is self-motivated and self-driven to always strive to be the best at everything they do at the highest level of professionalism. Must work fast and always ready to go above and beyond the call of duty! Someone that is always upbeat and positive will fit in well within our young but growing organization. This role directly supports the CEO and needs ongoing availability or 'on-call' at all times as the company is young and there is so much to do. No two days are the same! This exciting position offers you the opportunity to flex your skills in a variety of areas with unique upside potential as you're coming in on the ground floor. With a variety of duties within this role, a generalist will be the best fit for this position.
Hard-working, driven candidates please apply now! Or please send us your amazing friend whom you've always known would be successful but have never had the opportunity presented to them where they could truly flex their talents - this person will have that opportunity and so much more with BrandArmy!
* Schedule meetings, send invites, and reminders
* Manage the executive's day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
* Provide feedback on marketing materials and outbound scripts, suggest improvements
* Uses various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects (GSuite)
* Proofread/copy edit outbound scripts, emails, and presentations
* Be a sounding board for the literal tons of ideas that come from our CEO's head (there's a ton, y'all)(he's like an idea factory)
* Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive's behalf
* Assist in hiring - write job descriptions, schedule interviews, follow up with applicants
* Run small errands for CEO
* Communicate effectively with the team via Slack
* Assist in day-to-day operations of the company, assisting the CEO
* Sometimes walk the dog
* Coordinating travel arrangements (both domestic and international) and create trip itineraries (When applicable)
* And performs other administrative tasks as requested.
* Take copious notes of all meetings and keep them stored and organized.
* Proficiency with Google Calendar, Gmail, and Google Drive
* Proficiency in HubSpot
* Must be flexible with hours worked & scheduling
* Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
* Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
* Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Exceptional attention to detail
The ideal candidate has:
* Thick skin
* A positive attitude
* Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
* Sense of urgency to get things done NOW
* And knows how to have FUN!
Most employees working remotely, due to the nature of this position you'll come in for work, but there are only two other people in the building, and we are socially distanced.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online